Spread joy, music and dancing to those around you!
Myths abound when it comes to the famous Kokopelli. One legend says he traveled from village to village each year bringing the changing of winter to spring. The music from his flute would melt the snow and bring bountiful rain for a successful harvest.
Kokopelli’s flute can even be heard in the spring’s breeze - bringing warmth. Kokopelli has been a source of music making, dancing, and spreading joy to those around him - now you can too.
You can show your support for the Native American culture & music every time you wear it because Steven's mission is to preserve that beauty in each of his songs, for generations to come.
Your choice of 6 different colors to keep you cozy and warm: Midnight Black, Sky Blue, Thunderhead Gray, Prairie Rose, Predawn Blue, and Snow
- Spread kokopelli joy, music and dancing to those around you!
- Wear your love of the Native American culture for all to see!
- One-of-a-kind design commissioned especially for you - not found in stores!
- Warm and cozy! Lined with thick, soft fleece for cold weather
- Also available on an awesome T-shirt!
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
- rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Front pouch pocket
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem for extra durability