How did Native Americans stay warm in the winter?
They erected strong wigwams made of wooden poles and covered in bark. Inside they would keep warm piled in cozy furs, open fires, and hot drinks! This mug is the perfect way to enjoy your own hot drink and also get a gentle reminder of how comfortable our modern lives are compared to just a few generations ago.
You can show your support for the Native American culture & music every time you use it because Steven's mission is to preserve that beauty in each of his songs, for generations to come.
- Your choice of five vibrant colors to brighten up your mood every time!
- Show your love of the Native American culture for all to see!
- One-of-a-kind design commissioned especially for you - not found in stores!
- Make it into an extra peaceful moment with this
- Heavy ceramic construction
- Hold 11 ounces of deliciousness
- Height: 3.85″ (9.8 cm)
- Diameter: 3.35″ (8.5 cm)
- Colored rim, inside, and handle
- Dishwasher and microwave safe